- Ura K, Obama K, Satoh S, Sakai Y, Nakamura Y, Furukawa Y. Enhanced RASGEF1A expression is involved in the growth and migration of intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma. Clinical Cancer Research, 12: 6611-6616, 2006
- Jinawath N, Chamgramol Y, Furukawa Y, Obama K, Tsunoda T, Sripa B, Pairojkul C, Nakamura Y. Comparison of gene expression profiles between opisthorchis viverrini and non-opisthorchis viverrini associated human intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma. Hepatology 2006, 44: 1025-1038, 2006
- Shimokawa T, Matsushima S, Tsunoda T, Tahara H, Nakamura Y, Furukawa Y. Identifikation of TOMM34, which shows elevated expression in the mojority of human colon cancers, as a novel drug target. Internationarl Journal of Oncology, 29: 381-386, 2006
- Kobayashi T, Masaki T, Sugiyama M, Atomi Y, Furukawa Y, Nakamura Y. A gene encoding a family with sequence similarity 84, member A (FAM84A) enhanced migration of human colon cancer cells. International Journal of Oncology 29:341-347 , 2006.
- Suda T, Tsunoda T, Uchida N, Watanabe T, Hasegawa S, Satoh S, Ohgi S, Furukawa Y, Nakamura Y, Tahara H. Identification of secernin 1 as a novel immunotherapy target for gastric cancer using the expression profiles of cDNA microarray. Cancer Science 97(5): 411-419, 2006.
- Silva FP, Hamamoto R, Furukawa Y, Nakamura Y. TIPUH1 encodes a novel KRAB zinc-finger protein highly expressed in human hepatocellular carcinomas. Oncogene 25: 5063-5070, 2006.
- Hamamoto R, Silva FP, Tsuge M, Nishidate T, Katagiri T, Nakamura Y, Furukawa Y. Enhanced SMYD3 expression is essential for the growth of breast cancer cells. Cancer Science 97(2): 113-118, 2006.
- Hirata K, Kanemitsu S, Nakayama Y, Nagata N, Itoh H, Ohnishi H, Ishikawa H, Furukawa Y, HNPCC registry and genetic testing project of the Japanese Society for Cancer of the Colon and Rectum (JSCCR). A novel germline mutation of MSH2 in a hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer patient with liposarcoma. American Journal of Gastroenterology, 101: 193-196, 2006
- Obama K, Kato T, Hasegawa S, Satoh S, Nakamura Y, Furukawa Y. Overexpression of peptidyl-prolyl isomerase-like1 is associated with the growth of colon cancer cells. Clinical Cancer Research 12 (1): 70-76, 2006.
- Sakai M, Shimokawa T, Kobayashi T, Matsushima S, Yamada Y, Nakamura Y, Furukawa Y. Elevated expression of C10orf3 (Chromosome 10 open reading frame 3) is involved in the growth of human colon tumor. Oncogene 25: 480-486, 2006.