UT OPAC is a web-based system that helps you search for items held by University of Tokyo libraries. The items aer books, reference books, journals and so on.
UT OPAC can be cross-searched with "NACSIS Webcat", a comperehensive database covering the holdings of university libraries, research institutes, huge hospitals and public libraries across Japan.
Please check the following to read the search result of UT OPAC.
Items on the search result of UT OPAC Types of materials Place where materials are Location Call no. Comment IMS.Lib a - Books Reading room q Reference books r OΙ Book series Copy room, stack #0 [none] PΙ Journals Stack #1iIssues published within a half year are in the reading room.j QΙ Stack #2 r RΙ Book series Stack #3 IMS.Lib.Text s - Text books Reading room IMS.Lib.Sep - - Journals In separate placement
You have to send a e-mail to us and request before using them.
IMS.Lib.Trans. - - Journals You can't use it now.
Copyright (C) 2005-2013 The Institute of Medical Science Library, the University of Tokyo. All rights reserved.
- Search The University of Tokyo OPAC about the journal you want.
- On the search result, if all of following conditions are matching, you can use the journal. iIf you are a non-member of IMSUT, please click here before you visit the IMSUT Library.)
- On "Volumes", the volume and number you want are included.
- "Location" is "IMS.Lib", "IMS.Lib.Text" or "IMS.Lib.Sep.". @
iIf you search NACSIS Webcat, you"ll find "εγ€ }Ί", "εγ€ wKp" or "εγ€ Κu1" in Japanesej
- "IMS.Lib" or "IMS.Lib.Text"
These journals are on the shelf on the reading room, or on the stacks #0 - #3.
These journals are in separate placement, so you have to send a e-mail to us and request before using them.
On the e-mail, please clearly state the title, volume number, published year of the journal, and when you want to visit the IMSUT Library.
We'll prepare the journal and inform you by returning e-mail.
E-mail@F@imstoshoims.u-tokyo.ac.jpiPlease replace "" to "@" when you send a e-mail.j
- If all of following conditions are matching, you can not use the journal.
- "Location" is "IMS.Lib.Trans.".
iIf you search NACSIS Webcat, you'll find "εγ€ Κu2" in Japanese.j
- When you can not use the journal...
- for members of IMS
You can get copies from the other library. Please use the request services.
¨@About the request services
- for non-menbers of IMS
By using "The University of Tokyo OPAC", you can search libraries of the University of Tokyo except for the IMSUT Library.
If you find materials you want in the other library, please use it.
To search university libraries out of the University of Tokyo, please use NACSIS Webcat.