How to use the Group Study Room
The Group Study Room can be used by a group for studying and researching.
- Hours: Weekdays, 9am-5pm
- Eqipment: Wide white board, Monitor (application is required for use), UTokyo WiFi (Wireless LAN)
- Representative making the applicatiion must be a member of IMSUT.
- A group have to be 2 to 8 people.
- Use is limited to 3 hours or fewer per day.
Extension is possible if there is no other reservations.
You can make a reservation up to 4 weeks in advance.
Reservation is not accepted by telephone.
- at the library office:
Please submit the application form and present your staff/student ID card.
- by e-mail:
Please send an e-mail to the library. (imstosho★ims.u-tokyo.ac.jp)
※Replace ★ to @ and send us with the information below.
- Date and Time
- Department, Laboratory
- Telephone number（extension or mobile）
- Purpose of use
- Number of people
- Use of Monitor（use or not use）
- On the day of using
Please bring your staff/stuednt ID card, come to the library office to pick up the key.
※We cannot hand the key between 12pm-1pm.
- Please do not eat/drink, smoke, or make phone calls when you are in the room.
- The room is not completely sound proofed, so please do not talk in a loud voice.
- The person who reserved the room must keep the key.
- After use, please turn off the air conditioning and lights in the room.
Copyright (C) 2005-2017 The Institute of Medical Science Library, the University of Tokyo. All rights reserved.