You need the IMS library users' card for using the IMS Library. The card is not the same as the card for using the other libraries of the University of Tokyo.
- When you became a member of the IMS, please fill in following application form and submit it to the library office.
→ Download application [Application form to Pass to the Institute of Medical Science Library] [PDF]
- You may receive your card when you attend library orientation for new users.
- Utility: Admission and borrowing in the IMS library Expiration date: from April to March (1 year)
- On the back side of your card, you can see "XX-XX(YYYY)". If the "YYYY" is this fiscal year, the card is unexpired.
- If you can not enter the IMS Library by your card, please ask to the library office.
IMSUT Library users' card
To use libraries on the other campus, to request for photocopying or borrowing materials, or to use e-DDS, your ID card must be registered.
(To use the IMSUT Library, you need the IMS Library users' card. The card is not your ID card.)
For registering, please fill in following application form and submit it to the library office.
When you want the renewal procedure, you do so.
→ Download applications [Application form to Pass to Library of the University of Tokyo] [PDF]
→ Download applications [Application form for the Web-request for ILL(Interlibrary loan & copy service) and e-DDS, University of Tokyo Library System] [PDF]
The researcher and student of the other institute researching in IMSUT are only intended for the use of requestinf for photocopying or borrowing materials and e-DDS.
Please note you can not use the other libraries by this card.
Student/Staff ID cards(simple type)
Staff ID cards（multifunction type）[back side]
After graduation, you can take out library pass. After retirement, you may take out library user's card for some of libraries of the University of Tokyo. For details, please ask to the General Library, Komaba Library or the IMSUT Library staff.
- To take out each card, you have to take the procedure at the General Library or Komaba Library, not the IMSUT Library.
- Each card are not for using the IMSUT Library.
- Even if you have these cards, library services which you can receive are not equivalent of students or employees. Your available range is limited.
Copyright (C) 2009-2013 The Institute of Medical Science Library, the University of Tokyo. All rights reserved.