When the material you want is not in the IMSUT Library or the E-journal of the material is not available, you can do a request for photocopying or borrowing it from intra/inter libraries.
- You can request on the Web.
- You must complete a registration procedure in order to use this service.
- Photocopying, e-DDS, and borrowing outside the campus art fee-based service.Limited to your laboratory's expenses.）
* Only the inter-campus borrowing is no charge.
* You can't request at private expense.
- Everyone who research on IMSUT can use this searvice.
* But if you can't pay at your laboratory's expenses, you can't use the fee-based service.
- If the material you want is on campus, we send for it by priority. When it's not on campus, we request it to the other university or oversea.
- We'll send a e-mail of arrival notice or ask you some question by e-mail. Please check your mail.
- You can confirm the progress of photocopying materials/borrowing books on the Web.
Explanations about usage of each searvices
For details, please visit the following link.
- First application → For details [Procedure：Request for photocopying materials/borrowing books incl. e-DDS]
- Request for photocopying materials
* About e-DDS service → e-DDS user's guide
- Request for borrowing books
* How to return books borrowing from libraries on campus, How to renew a loan
- See also ： Web request service menu
Where to call
If you have any question, please ask to the IMSUT Library.
→ Tel: ext. 75226、Mail: imstosho★ims.u-tokyo.ac.jp（Please change "★" to "@" when you send a e-mail)
I don't know my password.
First, you should register new password.
→ For details [Password Registration.]
If you forget your password, please ask to the IMSUT Library staff with your ID.
Coution! Unavailable by phone, FAX or e-mail.
I've requested a wrong request. I've reqested same material twice.
If you've requested by e-DDS, you can't cancel your order.
If you've done a request for photocopying paper-based or borrowing books, please send a e-mail to the IMSUT Library staff or call us immediately.
I don't know exactly about material I want. Can I request it?
We research the material. Before you request, please ask to the IMSUT Library staff.
I'd received the material that I reqquested. But the photocopy is poor and it's difficult to read it.
Please ask to the IMSUT Library staff.
I'd received a e-mail of cancellation.
In any of the following cases, we'll decline your request.
- If you can get the material by e-journal or e-book.
- If you request a paper-based photocopy of a material which you can get it by e-DDS. : We accord e-DDS priority over paper-based. We'll send a e-mail to you and please request e-DDS anew.
- If the book you want is out on loan. : Please make a reservation for it. And after you recieve a e-mail to notice your turn, request for borrowing it.
- If same material you want belongs to the IMSUT Library.
- If the book you want is only for inspection, not for lending. For example, reference books, journals and so on. : Please visit the library and use it.
- And more.
Copyright (C) 2005-2013 The Institute of Medical Science Library, the University of Tokyo. All rights reserved.